Marion Roubos- Bennett, Festival Director, made many announcements at the Batemans Bay Writers Festival Launch on 27 May, including details of the terrific line-up of authors. The Festival will be held at the Coachhouse Marina Resort Batemans Bay from Friday 9 September to Sunday 11 September 2016.
PLEASE NOTE: Early Bird Platinum Tickets are no longer on Sale. BUT all the benefits listed below apply to Platinum Tickets, and for only $185.
Platinum Ticket Benefits include:
- Preferential booking for Festival for up to 9 sessions or workshops.
- Reserved session seating for all nominated events.
- Free entry to the Saturday evening event.
- 10% discount on accommodation at Coachhouse Marina Resort (minimum stay 2 nights)
- Exclusive Platinum Pass priority parking close to the venues
- 5% discount on Festival authors’ books bought at Hooked on Books Batemans Bay and at the Festival bookshop
What does this mean for you?
Well, Platinum Pass Holders will get preferential seating at each Session, and Priority parking close to the event, a discount on the Literary Lunch. And, they can attend any sessions that are not booked out, whether they have booked or not.
When you book your ticket, an email will be sent to you indicating a promotion code for Platinum discounts on sessions and workshops, and the Literary Lunch. Go back to the website to book your sessions and enter the code at the top of the pop-up page once you have pressed the ‘Tickets’ button. If you need help press the ‘contact’ button at the top of the festival web homepage and enter your request.
[su_button url=”https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/batemans-bay-writers-festival-9-to-11-sept-2016-tickets-22479655254″ style=”glass” icon=”icon: unlock”]Get Festival Platinum Tickets[/su_button]